Responsible for the pre- and post-sale support of industrial automation customers. IMS is seeking candidates for or Willoughby, OH, Irwin, PA and Portage, IN offices.
- Meet with customers to understand project opportunities, and work with project engineers/managers to develop solutions to address customer needs.
- Develop system architecture drawings, technical proposals, and associated pricing.
- Present technical/commercial proposals to customers.
- Follow-up with existing customers and foster new business relationships; supporting multiple locations as required.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience in industrial automation.
- Experience working with PLC, drives, and HMI products, as well as metals processing knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and desire to participate in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in automation products, software and complimentary areas
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel required approximately 25% of the time.