The primary responsibility of the CAD Designer will be the creation of electrical drawings. BOMs, enclosure layouts and related technical documentation to support the engineering group in the quoting, design and fabrication process.
- Preparing clear, complete, detailed electrical CAD drawings for customers.
- Coordinate with electrical engineers and other trade disciplines.
- Be geared toward fulfilling accurate estimations and designs on drawings.
- Develop BOMs, enclosure layouts, panel layouts, and fabrication drawings.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in related field or trade school certification in drafting, design or equivalent.
- Ability to read, analyze, understand and interpret design and electrical drawings.
- 2+years’ experience in electrical drafting and electrical.
- Knowledge of the principles of engineering and construction.
- Proficiency with AutoCad Electrical, AutoCad, Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Communication skills both written and verbal are required.